The role of Project Manager will integrate a wider team to support the ongoing growth and development.
Our projects include predominantly co-living and hospitality schemes, conversions as well as new build, both major and minor schemes, from 9 to 400 units.
The Project Manager will take over project from feasibility level and deliver a scheme all the way through to completion with the assistance of professional teams. It will involve been proactive, independent, site loving who enjoy the interaction with site teams and technical detailing.
- Setting out a roadmap specific for each project.
- Setting and achieving build programme targets.
- Analysing and identifying most efficient way of procurement.
- Appointment and management of professional consultants – Ensuring adequate and suitable resources are available for effective site start
- Project management. Preparation of programmes, delivery schedules, reports.
- Monitoring performance against construction programme to ensure targets are met and completions are on time.
- Progress chasing as required. Provide dates through Lettings/Build meetings to ensure legal completions are as forecast
- Ensuring H&S in conjunction with CDM Coordinator – monitoring Health and Safety performance to ensure compliance with legal obligations and Company requirements
- Principal Designer role on smaller jobs, where appropriate.
- Cost control in conjunction with QS – controlling additional costs for non-productive and prelim expenditure to ensure Group guidelines and take part in cost control meetings
- Liaising with all departments to support the Site Manager’s role and ensure information, materials and contractors are available
- Contract Administration.
- Leading and developing the site management teams.
- Site inspections (on daily basis if required).
- Monitoring each stage of construction as work proceeds to ensure a quality product.
- Liaising with purchasers to ensure we provide a suitable level of service after completion Support the Site Manager in ensuring that on-site Construction teams are fully resourced and well-directed, with clear guidelines to their own job responsibilities, and are provided with full support in achieving these, in terms of communication, training and development, and the organisation of the site’s workload.
- Pre-start site inspections and preparation of construction specific CDM pack and develop through construction plan
- Preparation of suitable tender list for subcontractors and suppliers, monitor their performance and feedback to our commercial team
- Liaison with our joinery production facility throughout project
- Provide a professional interface with purchasers, external contacts, contractors, etc.
- Assisting the Construction Director in all matters relating to the efficient performance of the Construction department.
- Recruitment of the site management team
- Ability to drive multiple projects concurrently.
- All other activities associated with the complete delivery of our developments on time and to budget.
- CIOB or RICS chartered
- Construction management
- Building management
- Project management
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in the UK
- Be charismatic, highly social, creative, independent with proven experience driving multi-sites project
- Have experience managing key relationships at a senior level
- Available to start now
- Full time
- Location London head office and site