Brand Manager & Digital Marketing Strategist
Managing and evolving the brand identity while developing strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive brand awareness, traffic to Dandi pages, and interest in company properties. Creates and/or directs written, graphic, and video content that is engaging and on-brand.
- Develop brand campaign strategies within approved departmental budgets.
- Develop and implement search engine optimization (SEO), pay per click (PPC), social media and blast email campaign strategies to build brand awareness and drive traffic to Dandi website.
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites.
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and track ROI for marketing campaigns.
- Develop and refine Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and produce and maintain weekly and monthly KPI reports.
- Create and manage building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presence.
- Maintain knowledge of new marketing platforms and strategies, including new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; where relevant, implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Source and manage third party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content, including forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success.
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks where appropriate, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects.
- Curate Dandi-sponsored events, leveraging network of Community Managers and third-party event organizers where relevant
- Attend weekly meetings and Dandi-sponsored events.
- Degree in business, marketing, advertising, communications
- Minimum 7 years of digital marketing and brand development experience
- Be charismatic, highly social, customer-facing marketing, communications, media or journalism with proven experience driving multi-platform
- Have experience managing key relationships at a senior level
- Available to start now
- Full time
- Location London head office and site